A service for your needs
Our web application is a pay-per-use service, each function costs credits depending on how many cards are in your bingo project. As an example, it costs $3.52 (8 credits) to create 100 cards and host a bingo activity for 2 hours; for 1000 players it costs $25.60 (80 credits). You can see how many credits you have at the top right corner of your account. The currency used on our website is the Canadian Dollar. To add more credits, click “Credits” or go to your account menu under “Add credits“.
Number of cards in the games, Create a new bingo project
Cost: 25 cards for 2 credits ( $ 0.96 ) for a max of 1000 virtual cards ( 80 credits, $ 22.40 ) or 2000 printed cards ( $ 44.80 ).
Modify the list of values: 2 credits per 25 cards
- 25 cards / 2 credits / $0.96
- 50 cards / 4 credits / $1.92
- 75 cards / 6 credits / $2.88
- 100 cards / 8 credits / $3.52
- 125 cards / 10 credits / $4.40
- 150 cards / 12 credits / $5.28
- 175 cards / 14 credits / $6.16
- 200 cards / 16 credits / $6.40
- 225 cards / 18 credits / $7.20
- 250 cards / 20 credits / $8.00
- 275 cards / 22 credits / $8.80
- 300 cards / 24 credits / $9.60
- 350 cards / 28 credits / $11.20
- 400 cards / 32 credits / $11.52
- 450 cards / 36 credits / $12.96
- 500 cards / 40 credits / $14.40
- 600 cards / 48 credits / $17.28
- 700 cards / 56 credits / $20.16
- 800 cards / 64 credits / $20.48
- 900 cards / 72 credits / $23.40
- 1000 cards / 80 credits / $25.60
- 2000 cards / 160 credits / $44.80 *printed cards only
Once the cards are created, they will be available on your projects list page (main page of your account). You can activate the bingo caller when ever you want by clicking “Play”. You can reuse the same cards later and activate the caller again with “Play” and start the game.
Get a Credit Packs
If you plan to use often our web application, you can buy a credit pack. The more credits you buy, the better the ratio quantity/price to a minimum of $ 0.28 per credit. You can only buy one credit pack per transaction. The credits have no expiration date. Select the credit pack corresponding to the quantity you need. Don’t buy more credits than needed if you don’t plan to use them all, we will not refund your credit balance in your account.
- 4 credits = $ 1.92 ( $ 0.48 / credit )
- 8 credits = $ 3.52 ( $ 0.44 / credit )
- 16 credits = $ 6.40 ( $ 0.40 / credit )
- 32 credits = $ 11.52 ( $ 0.36 / credit )
- 64 credits = $ 20.48 ( $ 0.32 / credit )
- 128 credits = $ 35.84 ( $ 0.28 / credit )
- First bingo caller activation: Free
- Other bingo caller activations: 1 credit per 25 cards depending on how many cards are in the project.
- The bingo caller will be activated for 2 hours by default and you can play as many games as you want by clicking “Restart the game”. You can add more time for up to 48 hours at the cost of 1 credit per hour.
- You can modify the winning patterns every time you restart the game.
- Only one bingo caller can be active at a time.
Create a codes list
- First codes list: Free
- Other codes list: 1 credit per 25 codes depending on how many cards are in your project.
- Maximum 5 codes lists per project.
- You can delete old lists in order to make some room for new ones.
- First design: Free
- Other designs: 1 credit per 25 cards depending on how many cards are in the game.
- Maximum 5 designs per project.
- Optimized design: 2 credits (fixed price)
- First simulation: Free
- Other simulations: 1 credit per 25 cards depending on how many cards are in the game.
- Maximum 5 simulations per project.
The payments are proceeded with PayPal. If you don’t have enough credits, the exact amount of credits needed will appear in a “pop up window“
Fill in the billing information form (you can use the Google Search to find your address quickly), verify the payment summary and proceed with the payment.
When making a transaction, PayPal or your credit card company will do the currency exchange for you. The final statement with the payment information will be available with your financial institution. You can access the receipts under your account menu at “Receipt List. The payments are made out to Bingo Maker Inc.. Canadian citizens are required to pay taxes according to the province they come from.
We release promo codes from time to time on our Facebook page or elsewhere. If you want to activate a promo code, go in your account menu to “Add credits“. In the “Promo code” section, write down the code, click on “Validate” and then on “Apply the code“.
The transaction list shows in detail how you are utilizing the application and how many credits you have used for each action. The most recent transaction is at the top of the list. To check your history, go under your account menu to “Transaction list“.
Purchase and refund conditions
- Only the last credit pack purchased can be refunded.
- You can buy 2 credits minimum ( $ 0.96 ).
- All credits (from the credit pack to be refunded) should be available in the account for refund.
- Only purchases of more than $5.00 can be refunded (pack of 16 credits or more).
- The remaining credits in an account (credit balance) cannot be refunded.
- The credits used by the application cannot be refunded.
- Transaction fees plus an administration fee of $1.00 are deducted from the amount refunded.
- No refund will be made 30 days after the date of purchase.
Promotional code conditions
- A code can be used once per user.
- The number of credits may vary (no fixed value).
- No cash value.